No new series this week (actually there’s at least one, Evangelion Iron Maiden 2nd or whatever, but the cover art doesn’t appeal me and I need to save money by stop buying every new series available).
- This month’s Shounen Star
- Bleach vol. 4
- Prince of Tennis vol. 29
- This month’s CHIP Indonesia
- Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 9 (yay)
- Kamisama Kazoku vol. 5 (novel) – and I haven’t even finished vol. 1 yet. OTL
Taken with different camera than last week’s (as I can’t find the camera in the house 🙁 ), and found this old photo (not that old, just about 2 months ago):
- Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 8
- Kamisama Kazoku vol. 4
- Azumanga Daioh vol. 2
My firefox crashed twice today. That all was caused by this page‘s Java application (and I don’t know what it is for since I don’t see anything complex that needs Java).
Reasons I hate Java (in Firefox):
- Sometimes crashes the browser (sometimes happens with Flash, too, but less often than Java)
- Can’t be UNLOADED. I mean, the freakin Java icon stays on the systray even though the page that has Java has closed! The only way to remove that freakin icon is to exit Firefox (sometimes need to kill via Task Manager)
- Eats my bandwidth (Flash is worse though, most times)
- Ugly. 99% of times it uses totally-not-matching theme with the rest of system, and ugly to boot
And I also just noticed that I can’t find option to use “No Style” on Internet Explorer (7) and Apple Safari (3 Beta). Weak.
Any sites that use WHITE text on BLACK background MUST be stabbed. 👿
Shigofumi is SUPAH.
SUPAH FREAK. 😀
While Shinigami no Ballad’s stories are light in nature, Shigofumi is dark in nature. 😀
I’m kinda bored so I’ll post
my favorite a scene from one of anime I watched last week, which I consider the best (in its own term).
And no, you shouldn’t see it as it may make you puke, or give you nightmare, or whatever. Proceed with caution, I’ve warned you.
And it costs 3200 JPY o_o (limited edition)
Double that amount and you’ll get Shana II vol. 1 limited edition o_o
However, D.C.II vol. 2 and 3 costs even more, at 8800 JPY each o_o
(yes, I’ve got nothing better to do >_>)
update: vol. 1 only contains 1 episode… -.-
I need suggestion for any good C73 doujins. orz
FREAK. I used gprs connection insted 👿
Since I’ve got nothing to write today, I’ll just write up my watch list for this season here (ranked, and sometimes with comment)
- Spice and Wolf: need more wolf god’s wisdom, lol
- true tears: NOEEEEEEEE (lol)
- Kimi ga Aruji de, Shitsuji ga Ore de: filled with weird people 😀
- Ayakashi: blood!
- H2O: the main character should just stay blind for this series… 😛
- Persona -trinity soul-: what’s happening in this? @_@
- Minami-ke Okawari: where’s the sub? T_T
- Shigofumi: where’s the sub? T_T
- Rosario + Vampire: fanservice in HD, LOL.
Not as much as last week’s. That’s a good thing though as it means I spent less money… 😛
New this week: Death Note vol. 4 and Yotsuba! vol. 4 (lol both @ vol. 4)
Picture taken with REAL digital camera this time 👿
As for now there’re 13 anison single releases this week!
Particularly looking forward to true tears OP and Kara no Kyoukai OST 😀